We need about 15-20 rooms per each of the numbered areas. That makes 105 to 140 rooms or so.
If possible need them done by the end of February, but five and a half weeks may be tough to pull off.
Projection is that combat will be ready before then though and don't want to delay it any longer.
The 7 New Combat Areas by level.
- (1) Goblin Fortress -- a smallish encampment built from crude technologies, but a fort nonetheless.
- Built for green goblins, brown goblins, goblin scouts, and goblin archers.
- Level range 2-5. I think an offshoot of the Plains of The Martyr would be good placement.
- (2) Orcish Territories -- a baked wasteland (not desert) of scorched battlefields and charred tree stumps between Cal'Ziz and an Orc stronghold to the north (past the barbarian guildhall).
- Built for small kobolds, young orcs, hungry-looking orcs, and wandering orcs.
- Level range 9-12.
- (3) Lak'Dagrosh Stronghold -- a fortified stronghold of blackened steel and bloodstained granite
walls. Looming plumes of black smoke from a bonfire or possibly a pit of labored efforts (extended
hunting area?) from within and possibly seen in (2) Orcish Territories above.
The orcs fit fine north of the barb guild, can put the Lak'Dagrosh Stronghold somewhere along the east side of the mountains perhaps, about where the cactus is.
- Built for orc fighters, orc mages, and orc rangers (with some rare spawns).
- Level range 12-14.
- (4) Field of Ancients. A stone-henge-ish hilly land of towering rock bordered by mountains and
I'm thinking nearby stone giants (for obvious reasons), but could work elsewhere.
- Built for mud golems, granite golems, and iron golems.
- Levels 35-40.
Areas (5), (6), and (7) are a multi-tiered area (like cricton hive, etc.) that involves a large undead
citadel of mostly-mindless beasts and guardians. Once used by vampires, but long since abandoned.
- (5) Dead Vale. Pretty much how it sounds -- a lightly-wooded forest of decay and sinister wildlife,
otherwise devoid of animal signs.
- Built for skeletal sentinels, plague beasts, and marble gargoyles.
- Levels 53-58.
- (6) Val'skyaen Courtyard. This leads into the castle (area (7)) and should feel much more like an
open graveyard than a traditional castle court.
- Built for undead scavengers, oozing bloodguards, and flesh renders.
- Levels 57-63.
- (7) Val'skyaen Castle. The castle that once served for use by purebred vampires and should be
well-furnished, as if they did not leave willingly, though of course the furnishings have been worn over
Possibly located west of Semanri might be best for the castle, out on that peninsula. Prevents the use of established ferries to Telin.
- Built for bloodsthirsty ravagers, vampiric mauraders, and deformed geists.
- Levels 62-68.