Areas.ObjectNotes | Object/Item Notes:
- Training Notes for Object Creation
- Item max capacity and worn locations.
- Stationary objects, including tables, desks, beds, chairs, etc. Instructions included for enabling SIT and LAY verbs for objects.
- Foods & Drinks
- Non-Dispenser, single-item foods and drinks, to sell or otherwise.
- Food & Drink Dispensers
- Wine carts, serving trays, etc., including flavor and container lists.
- Tattoos, face paint, glitter, lipstick/makeup, and the like.
How to create items (very outdated, do not use)
- How to build rooms
- Homes 2.0 homes
- GO-Exits (a.k.a. "portals")
- Lockable doors
- Random room messages
- How to build stores
- Notes on stores & shops
- How to build custom option lists for stores
- List of all stores
- Equipment System 2.0, Armor
- A list of armor piece descriptions for the new armor system, tiered and color-coded
- Areas Projects
- The Telin Area Project
The V'Rung Area Project (completed project)
- 7 New Hunting Areas Project
- Eaxia World Map
- Full map of the planned Eaxia world
- Liegendir Area Splitup
- Shows area boundaries on the Liegendir continent
- A yet-to-be-created city in southwestern Liegendir
- Road from V'Rung to Bramblebrook, Part 1
- Road from V'Rung to Bramblebrook, Part 2
- Room Search
- Database utility for searching rooms
Lore & History:
- Southern Trade Confederation