1. Launch/start Microsoft Outlook Express. If this is this the first time you are using Outlook Express, you will see the following window as seen below. If it is not, you will need to go up to the "Tools" -> "Accounts" menu, click on the "Mail" tab, and click "Add" -> "Mail" first. Choose the "Create a new Internet mail account" option and click "Next".
2. Enter your staff title and name in the "Display name" field and click "Next".
3. Enter your staff e-mail address in the "E-mail address" field and click "Next". Your staff e-mail address is your staff position followed by a hyphen, followed by your staff name, followed by "@eaxia.com". See the example below.
4. Enter "mail.eaxia.com" for both your incoming and outgoing mail servers and click "Next".
5. Enter your account name and password. Your account name will be your staff position followed by a hyphen, followed by your staff name. See the example below. Do not click on "Log on using Secure Password Authentication (SPA)". Click "Next".
6. Click "Finish".
7. You may be asked if you'd like to import an address book. Choose "Do not import at this time" and click "Next" (proceed to step 8). If you do not receive this prompt, then skip to step 9.
8. Click "Finish".
9. Choose "Accounts" from the "Tools" menu.
10. Click on the "Mail" tab, find the "mail.eaxia.com" account,select it (by clicking once), and click on "Properties".
11. Change the name of the mail account to "Eaxia - " followed by your staff title and name (see example below). Also change the "Organization" field to "Eaxia Online". Click on the "Servers" tab.
12. Except for the account name and password (which should somewhat resemble what you see below), your settings for this tab should now look like the following. Proceed to step 13 without changing anything.
13. Click on the "My server requires authentication" checkbox and then click the "Settings" button.
14. Make sure that the option "Use same settings as my incoming mail server" is selected and click "OK" to continue.
You are done!
Click "OK" to close the properties for this mail account and then click "Close" to close the list of all mail accounts in Outlook Express.